Lemon is looking for a ✨ radiant DevOps/Cloud engineer ✨to join our team! As our DevOps/Cloud engineer, you will ensure that our customized products can be developed smoothly and quickly 💨 for our customers.
What do your tasks consist of?
- Building bridges between development work and the implementation of our projects
- Identifying bottlenecks and optimizing our way of working 🔝
- Being responsible for the CI/CD and, as a specialist, also continuously evaluating the tools we use
- Automate DevOps processes and solve related technical problems 👷🏻
- Stay alert 🚨 to spot new developments in the DevOps universe and interesting technologies for Lemon and our customers
What qualities do you have?
- Experience with powerful DevOps tools (such as Ansible, Terraform, GitlabCI/CD) and virtualization software (such as Docker, VMware and Proxmox)
- IT-related degree 🎓 in applied computer science or similar
- First experience within DevOps or Cloud Engineering is an advantage
- You are a process thinker and optimization is your second nature
- Automating DevOps processes and tackling technical challenges
- Broad knowledge of the Cloud world, such as Google ☁️ , AWS and Azure
What do we offer?
- You will be part of a self-managing team and we will give you a high degree of autonomy, trust and responsibility
- We are a knowledge sharing environment, within Lemon Academy 🏫 we offer you the opportunity to share and gain knowledge along with the rest of the team
- An all-in salary package: We offer a competitive salary with irresistible benefits. From meal vouchers to a car with fuel card. From a flexible income plan to laptop and cell phone 💻.
- Hospitalization insurance and outpatient expense insurance; your glasses, physical therapist, dental care and so much more will be reimbursed!
- Unforgettable team activities, such as our annual ski trip and a summer BBQ 🍗 as well as a weekly greasy Friday 🍟 and four-hour beer hour 🍻
Please fill in the following data and we will contact you as soon as possible. See you soon!