Lemon is looking for a DevOps/Cloud Engineer to join our team! Specifically, your responsibility will be to ensure that our custom products that we build for our clients can be developed as smoothly as possible.
What do your tasks consist of?
- Building bridges between development work and the implementation of our projects
- Identifying bottlenecks and optimising our way of working
- Being responsible for the CI/CD and, as a specialist, also continuously evaluating the tools we use
- Automate DevOps processes and solve related technical problems
- You stay abreast of new evolutions in DevOps and identify interesting technologies and opportunities for Lemon and our clients
What qualities do you have?
- IT-related degree in applied computer science or equivalent
- First experience within DevOps or Cloud Engineering is an advantage
- Process thinking is your middle name and you always find new ways to optimise
- Broad knowledge of Cloud environments, such as Google Cloud, AWS and Azure
- Experience with DevOps tools (e.g. Gitlab) and virtualisation software (e.g. Docker, VMware)
What do we offer?
- A fantastic workplace in a creative environment
- Autonomy and a lot of responsibility, everyone actively contributing to our success story
- Health and well-being are important to us
- Teambuilding: ski trip + summer BBQ and many others!
- Weekly events such as Fat Friday or the four o'clock beer hour
- A competitive salary package
- A flexible income plan
- At least 40 new followers on Instagram and LinkedIn
- Freedom and many opportunities to do your own thing!
Please fill in the following data and we will contact you as soon as possible. See you soon!