As a Technical Lead, you will play a critical role in leading our development team and delivering high quality software solutions to our customers. You will be responsible for the technical design and management of software projects while helping to drive the company's technical vision. You will act as a mentor and coach to the team, guiding them through technical challenges and inspiring them to achieve outstanding results. You are an expert 🧐 who enjoys diving into complex problems on your own
What do your tasks consist of?
- Lead the development team and ensure effective collaboration and communication within the team.
- Together with our solutions architects, you will be responsible for the technical design and architecture of software projects, taking into account scalability, performance and security.
- Guide the team in solving technical challenges and making technical decisions.
- Together with our experienced sales team, you will be able to research the customer's demand 🕵🏼 and work out an appropriate solution.
- You will design and develop with the development team various software solutions for customers, anticipating what will be needed in a later stages of the project
- Actively contribute to improving development processes and implementing new technologies and tools.
- Ensure a high level 🔝 of code quality, compliance with development standards and best practices.
- Coaching other developers and architects. Through pair programming and challenging your colleagues to do the right things, you help other team members improve their skills and develop new solutions 📈
What qualities do you have?
- You are an honest person who enjoys critical thinking about client demands and have a proactive and results-oriented attitude, with the ability to thrive in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- A master's degree 🎓 in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar technical degree
- At least 5 years of experience in software development and in-depth knowledge of software development methodologies, tools and frameworks.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a technical team.
- Experience with our technologies 💻 Angular, Java, Node.JS, React and/or Flutter
- Due to your entrepreneurial nature, you will be happy to take on things within our organization such as (Organizing Lemonaries, supporting pre-sales processes, researching new technologies and methods)
What do we offer?
- You will be part of a self-managing team and we will give you a high degree of autonomy, trust and responsibility
- We are a knowledge sharing environment, within Lemon Academy 🏫 we offer you the opportunity to share and gain knowledge along with the rest of the team
- An all-in salary package: We offer a competitive salary with irresistible benefits. From meal vouchers to a car with fuel card. From a flexible income plan to laptop and cell phone 💻.
- Hospitalization insurance and outpatient expense insurance; your glasses, physical therapist, dental care and so much more will be reimbursed!
- Unforgettable team activities, such as our annual ski trip and a summer BBQ 🍗 as well as a weekly greasy Friday 🍟 and four-hour beer hour 🍻
Please fill in the following data and we will contact you as soon as possible. See you soon!